Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2 & Free soccer predictions for today
Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2 for the Spain Copa del Rey competition is scheduled on 02 March, 2023. The match kicks off at 20:00 UK time. at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, in Madrid.
|02.03||Real Madrid vs Barcelona||1||1.90||0:1|
Follow us on Facbook and get more free soccer predictions for today
Follow us on YouTube and see what our customer have to say.
*Click to View soccer prediction analysis to see today’s additional prediction tips, betting match analysis, team news.
Soccer key performance: Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
|Real Madrid||Last 10 games||Barcelona|
|50%||% Over 2.5||30%|
H2H soccer tips facts: Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
- The last 5 matches between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona have ended with over 2.5 goals
- Real Madrid has conceded at least a goal in its last 5 matches against FC Barcelona
- Real Madrid and FC Barcelona average 3.83 goals scored per match
Betting tip accumulator & Premium betting tips: Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
Try to combine our multiple selections into a single wager.
|Fixed Tip Type||TIP||ODD||STAKE|
|Betting Tip 1×2||1||1.90||66%|
|Over/Under Tip||Under 3.5||1.36||74%|
|BTS Betting Tip||Yes||1.75||69%|
|DC 1X2 Betting Tip||1X||1.28||83%|
|HT/FT Fixed Tip||HT/FT||Subscribe|
|premium betting tip*|
|Correct fixed score||CS||Subscribe |
|premium betting tip*|
* Our premium betting tips are not for free. If you want to get them, please contact us via WhatsApp or e-mail.
Fixed Team News: Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
- For the Real Madrdi fixed 1×2, players Ferland Mendy (Muscle Injury), Rodrygo (Problems with the left hip flexor) and David Alaba (Hamstring Injury) won’t be able to feature for Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti.
- Barcelona fixed 1×2 boss Xavi Hernández has to contend with a number of unavailable players. Keidi Bare (Ruptured ankle ligament) and Adrià Pedrosa (Groin Injury) are not ready for selection.
The official line-ups will be available 1 hour before match starts.
Last H2H match : Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
- The last meeting between these two sides came in the Spanish Super Cup final in Saudi Arabia. Barcelona bossed that one and took home Xavi’s first trophy with a 3-1 win. Prior to that one, in the Premiera league, Real Madrid won 3-1 even though Barcelona dominated large spells of that too. That’s the one, Madrid fans will tell you, that really mattered. Barcelona fans, if given a truth serum, would probably agree. Pedri and Lewandowski both scored in that Super Cup game but will miss the Copa del Rey semi-final first leg. For that reason, this game will look entirely different to the previous two games played this season.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2 Player to Score: Karim Benzema
In the Spanish La Liga season 2022/23, Karim Benzema has played 14 matches. He has 24 shots on target from a total of 47 shots and have scored 11 goals (14.99 xG). Karim Benzema averages 45 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 87%, and has 3 assists. Karim Benzema has received 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. The average betting tip Player Rating for Karim Benzema in the Spanish La Liga 2022/23 season is 8.51.
The last fixed match for Karim Benzema was against Atlético de Madrid in the Spanish La Liga, when the match result was a 1-1 home draw (Karim Benzema received a 7.93 Rating).
Our betting tip is Karim Benzema is to score goal or assist on this match.
Karim Benzema actual goals & assists stats
Learn More about ‘EL CLASICO’ Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
El Clásico is the name given to the football match between two of the biggest clubs in the world, Real Madrid and Barcelona. It is considered one of the most intense and passionate rivalries in football, as well as in sports in general.
The rivalry between Real Madrid vs Barcelona prediction1x2
The origins of the rivalry can be traced back to the early 1900s when Barcelona was founded as a club with a strong regional identity in Catalonia, while Real Madrid represented the Spanish monarchy and was seen as a symbol of centralism. The political and cultural differences between the two regions, Catalonia and Castile, have contributed to the intensity of the rivalry.
El Clásico matches are always highly anticipated and generate immense interest from football fans all over the world. The two teams have faced each other more than 240 times in official competitions, with Real Madrid having a slight edge in terms of victories.
We are global provider of fixed matches. Be our customer and increase your own budget.
Some of the most famous and talented football players in history have played for both Real Madrid and Barcelona, including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alfredo Di Stefano, Ferenc Puskas, Johan Cruyff, and Ronaldinho, among others. These players have helped create some of the most memorable moments in El Clásico history.
In addition to their on-field battles, Real Madrid and Barcelona fixed matches are also known for their off-field rivalries, including disputes over transfers, sponsorship deals, and even politics. The rivalry has become a source of national pride for many Spanish football fans, with El Clásico matches representing much more than just a game of football.Regenerate response
Do you want to follow other matches live score? Then check it out on our website directly – Live Score available.
Live Match Stats, Events, Lineups, Standings, Team Stats for today Sured Prediction
If you want to follow all of this above for this sured prediction of today, just scroll down if you are from the mobile and if you are from the desktop you can find it in the right sidebar of this post.
Free betting tip1x2 last matches
In meantime, look into our last free soccer predictions betting tips from this month.