Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2 & Free soccer predictions for today
Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2 for the Germany Bundesliga II competition is scheduled on 10 March, 2023. The match kicks off at 17:30 UK time at the Fritz-Walter-Stadion, in Kaiserslautern.
|10.03||Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen||1||1.80||2:2|
Follow us on Facbook and get more free soccer predictions for today
Follow us on YouTube and see what our customer have to say.
*Click to View soccer prediction analysis to see today’s additional prediction tips, betting match analysis, team news.
Soccer key performance: Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
|Kaiserslautern||Last 10 games||Sandhausen|
|50%||% Over 2.5||40%|
H2H soccer tips facts: Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
- The past 3 fixed matches between Kaiserslautern and Sandhausen prediction1x2 have ended with under 2.5 goals
- Sandhausen hasn’t lost any of its past 3 fixed matches against Kaiserslautern prediction1x2
- Kaiserslautern and Sandhausen prediction1x2 average 2.93 goals scored per fixed match
Betting tip accumulator & Premium betting tips: Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
Try to combine our multiple selections into a single wager.
|Fixed Tip Type||TIP||ODD||STAKE|
|Betting Tip 1×2||1||1.75||60%|
|Over/Under Tip||Under 2.5||1.35||67%|
|BTS Betting Tip||Yes||1.83||68%|
|DC 1X2 Betting Tip||1X||1.18||82%|
|HT/FT Fixed Tip||HT/FT||Subscribe|
|premium betting tip*|
|Correct fixed score||CS||Subscribe |
|premium betting tip*|
* Our premium betting tips are not for free. If you want to get them, please contact us via WhatsApp or e-mail.
Fixed Team News: Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
- Lars Bünning (Torn Ankle Ligament), Kenny Prince Redondo (Muscular problems) and Robin Bormuth (Muscular problems) won’t be available for Kaiserslautern fixed match 1×2 manager Dirk Schuster. Julian Niehues is ineligible for this match because of suspension.
- Sandhausen fixed match 1×2 manager Tomas Oral has not got a full squad to pick from. Raphael Framberger (Muscular problems), Josef Ganda (Knee Problems), Janik Bachmann (Bruise) and Merveille Papela (Syndesmotic ligament tear) are not able to play.
The official line-ups will be available 1 hour before match starts.
Last H2H match : Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
- The last fixed match between these clubs was Bundesliga 2 match day 7 on 04/09/2022 which finished with the scoreline of SV Sandhausen 0-0 Kaiserslautern.
Player to Score: Terrence Boyd
Terrence Boyd is a striker for 1. FC Kaiserslautern. He joined FC Kaiserslautern on 22 Jan 2022. His squad number is 13. Terrence Boyd comes from USA and their current age is 32 (Date of Birth: 16/02/1991). He is is 188cm tall and their weight is 82kg.
The last fixed match for Terrence Boyd was against Borussia Mönchengladbach in the German DFB Pokal, when the match result was a 0-1. FC Kaiserslautern prediction1x2 home loss.
He has score 11 goals which is making him Top Scorer for Kaiserslautern prediction1x2.
Our betting tip 1×2 is Terrence Boyd is to score goal or assist on this fixed match.
Terrence Boyd actual goals stats
Learn More about Kaiserslautern vs Sandhausen prediction1x2
Kaiserslautern prediction1x2 and fixed matches
Kaiserslautern Football Club, also known as 1. FC Kaiserslautern or FCK, is a professional football club based in the city of Kaiserslautern, Germany. The club was founded on June 2, 1900, and is one of the oldest football clubs in Germany.
- FC Kaiserslautern has a rich history and is one of the most successful clubs in German football. The club has won the Bundesliga, Germany’s top football league, four times, most recently in the 1997-98 season. They have also won the DFB-Pokal, Germany’s premier cup competition, twice, in 1990 and 1996.
The club has a large and passionate fanbase, and their home ground is the Fritz-Walter-Stadion, which has a capacity of over 49,000 spectators. The stadium is named after Fritz Walter, a legendary player for Kaiserslautern and the German national team, who won the World Cup in 1954.
In recent years, 1. FC Kaiserslautern has struggled to maintain its position as a top-tier club in German football. The team currently competes in the third tier of German football, the 3. Liga, after being relegated from the 2. Bundesliga in 2018.
Despite their recent struggles, Kaiserslautern remains a historically significant and popular club in German football.
Do you want to follow other matches live score? Then check it out on our website directly – Live Score available.
Live Match Stats, Events, Lineups, Standings, Team Stats for today Sured Prediction
If you want to follow all of this above for this sured prediction of today, just scroll down if you are from the mobile and if you are from the desktop you can find it in the right sidebar of this post.
Free betting tip1x2 last matches
In meantime, look into our last free soccer predictions betting tips from this month.